YOUR KNITWEAR CONNECTION

Knitting sets your mind free and makes you see the other side of whatever this will be.....the purlside or the happier side of life!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Back Ground?

If you have been following my blog you are probably surprised about the new look! Well, I am surprised, too. My back ground got "discontinued" I guess. I hope you like the new one as well.

This summer is passing faster than I thought and hopefully soon the fall magazine of Knitter's Magazine K100 will be for sale. I am excited about this one....but I can't tell you more.

I also continue working on my book proposal with mostly thin yarns knitted with bigger needles. I really like Rowan's Kidsilk Haze http://www.knitrowan.com/yarns/Kidsilk-Haze.aspx?testid=10  and my ideas would never run out for this beautiful yarn.

This is the newest book in my collection:
Rowan has wonderful yarns and I am very impressed with their newest knitting and crochet magazine nr.48. Lots of great ideas and just a wonderful presentation of wearable projects. I would need more time to knit.

My next investment will be a new camera so I will have better images for the blog and my Etsy store. If you think you have the best camera I would be happy to know.

No comments: