YOUR KNITWEAR CONNECTION

Knitting sets your mind free and makes you see the other side of whatever this will be.....the purlside or the happier side of life!

Friday, August 13, 2010

CROCHET FIX

Every now and then I just have to crochet.
It was a bit of a search to find this raffia "yarn". For some reason I thought this would be a good hat for my photographer friends who are always looking for unique hats as photo props.
I am excited about the outcome and two hats are on their way to Minneapolis for photo shooting. I keep my fingers crossed.

Plus have made a photo tutorial on how to make a sewn bind off for knit one, purl one ribbing!
It is always a lot of work to do it right. Coming soon!

 

1 comment:

teri k said...

This is just tooooo cute!!! Jillian loves it ~ she is a country girl at heart ;) How in the world did you design something so perfect ~ exactly like an adult cowboy hat!?!?!?