YOUR KNITWEAR CONNECTION

Knitting sets your mind free and makes you see the other side of whatever this will be.....the purlside or the happier side of life!

Monday, August 16, 2010

COWL NECK WARMER

It is still very hot and humid in Wisconsin but the new yarns are arriving at my yarn store and also the magazines show fall fashion. So hot or not! Winter will come and I just had to do this one as so many other things!

Rowan's Big Wool was the yarn of my choice:

I knitted most of it in the car on our trip to Sheboygan,Wi and back home. It is a one hour ride. 
Usually I am not a big fan of knitting with big yarn but on the other side the speed is unbeatable! 
The pattern for this one will be listed as a free pattern on Ravelry.

I am already off to another project: a scarf! I am always one project ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really like this, it looks very snugly which is what I'm aiming for these days.