YOUR KNITWEAR CONNECTION

Knitting sets your mind free and makes you see the other side of whatever this will be.....the purlside or the happier side of life!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So READY for Spring!!!



With Easter coming up and the sun shining I am getting ready for pastel colors. It just feels right at the moment. But I know it will not last long because usually I am more into darker colors. I guess that's the season!
 Right now I am taking a "creative break"  from the more challenging patterns. Sometimes it is just nice to


 whip up a project within two hours or while I watch a movie. I hope these hats will soon find an owner somewhere on this planet.
I got this super lovely beyond softness yarn from a spinner in Arizona! There are so many wonderful yarns in great colors! To work with this yarn makes knitting even more precious!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/spinup

No comments: