YOUR KNITWEAR CONNECTION

Knitting sets your mind free and makes you see the other side of whatever this will be.....the purlside or the happier side of life!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LOOOOOOVE IT!


The few warmer days we had made me think of summer. Well, now it is not "warm" any more (still sounds funny to say that when you live in Wisconsin) but I am so excited about my latest design! Knitting with linen is just wonderful and the result unexpected. Not sure yet if this will be a sweater or just a top. But the sleeves could be an option! 
Then it is also very difficult to come up with the perfect name for a design. Please post any ideas you might have! So far I am thinking "Linea". I can't wait to sew it together. Now I am imagining there could be more in linen! A whole collection of linen yarn garments! Hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments: