YOUR KNITWEAR CONNECTION

Knitting sets your mind free and makes you see the other side of whatever this will be.....the purlside or the happier side of life!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Royal Wedding Shrug/Bolero!

Of course I was taken away with royal wedding in London, too!

Especially with the bolero that Kate wore with her second dress after the church. Never would I have thought to knit with Angora yarn again and every time I think NEVER I will of course do the opposite! That's why I had to design a pattern for this cardigan. It is not all done yet because I ran out of the fuzzy material but one more sleeve and then the pattern will be out there! It is gorgeous and of course would work for any other yarn as well.

2 comments:

gramma2many said...

This will be beautiful!! I will be watching for the pattern. I have a Kate sized granddaughter it will look so fine on:)
Thank you for your comment on my Ravelry page too. It was a delight to actually hear from the designer:) Kind felt like I was hobnobbing with the rich and famous:)

Charente said...

I'm impatiently waiting for this pattern. I love it.

Thanks in advance.