YOUR KNITWEAR CONNECTION

Knitting sets your mind free and makes you see the other side of whatever this will be.....the purlside or the happier side of life!

Monday, November 29, 2010

LOVE THIS!

I really like this one! Every time I come up with a new pattern I am excited! But this time I am extremely fond of myself. This project started out as a head warmer but I actually think it looks even better as a short necktie or scarf! It doesn't take long to knit and I almost have to stop myself from making one every night. Possibilities are endless. I love yarn. 

I also had to crochet one. Like that one, too.
This one actually started the whole head warmer craziness! 
I guess I will make more. 
You can find all of my patterns on Ravelry.com the most wonderful website for knitters and crocheters. 

No comments: